Welcome! Come share my tasty, lip-smacking recipes, that are crunchy-on-the-outside, chewy-on-the-inside, and without a single natural ingredient or essential vitamin to get in the way of the rich, fudgy taste. Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: Some of the following recipes may actually be healthy.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Learning Curve

Brownie Points is still undergoing growing pains, it being only a week old and all. I've been making quite a few changes, mostly to the organization but also in cleaning up some older posts. Check out my updated Substitution List, which is now both tolerable and printable. If you ever see a problem just send me an email. Thanks for your patience and patronage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your comment in English, if possible, esp. if you want me to reply. All comments made on posts older than a week will take a few hours to post.